Saturday, October 25, 2014

Do It Right

This week I learned the importance of doing things right the first time.  This didn't happen to me luckily but it did happen to a coworker. She was helping a customer and had to try and listen to what the customer wanted done which was several different things. A couple minutes after the customer came back very concerned because she had given the wrong instructions. It was fixed in the end but what should have only ever taken five minutes took over an hour to fix.

So I learned the importance of doing things right the first time. It is better for everyone!

2 comments:

  1. agreed! I work in customer service too. It's amazing how little people listen and try to understand sometimes. Even when it's their job lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true! I also work in customer service and have seen situations that should have been a simple fix become escalated because people on our end didn't listen or follow instructions. So many things could be avoided with just diligent, good work! However, when this isn't case, it can definitely act as a learning experience for us and teach us a good lesson for the future.

    ReplyDelete