In the beginning a boy was born....
Well, for now let's skip the long boring intro and move into the present. This will contain the stories and life of myself and of course the others in said stories. Hopefully it will be entertaining, memorable, or you get something out of it. (Even if that's just at laugh.)
So, this week I want to talk about sleeping, We all do it, should love it, and often need more of it or at least think we need more. How much is enough though and when is it too much? Well science can tell us a lot about that. Everyone knows that babies, teens, and college students need more, or at least sleep more. In the words of Brayden, "Sleeping is an escape. Sleeping can also help you judge how your life is going." He continued on to explain if you can sleep well things are probably going well in your life. If that's true then things must not ever being going well for me.... For more fun facts on sleeping check this out http://www.abc.net.au/science/sleep/facts.htm
Why is this important? It really isn't.... That being said, I was told I looked tired on Friday. It was 10 o'clock; I felt wide awake and had about my average amount of sleep. I looked tired though to at least one person. My take on this is that I should probably sleep more, so join me this week in sleeping more! Unless of course you sleep too much.
Zach out!
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--EW1qaE37--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/17pk9ycxw7altjpg.jpg
ReplyDeleteMy Mom has come to school with me a couple times per year (usually at General Conference time), & loves to be in the BYU experience for a day. The one thing that she loves to see is students sleeping in every nook and corner of campus! Probably done because of desperate studying for some exam or quiz, but a midday nap can cure a lot of problems - including "that 2:30 feeling"! So go ahead & find a corner on campus to sleep for a while - you'll love it!